Associa Cares is a non-profit 501 © (3) organization that was created by Associa and its family of management companies to provide assistance for those in need as a result of natural or man-made disasters. Our primary mission is to provide financial assistance to people who have met with a qualifying disaster that impacts their home. Grants are limited and considered on a first come first served basis. Victims of disaster that do not live in Associa-managed communities/strata are also eligible. Questions and Requests for Assistance should be submitted to email@example.com, or complete the Request for Assistance Form below.
Typically, when a request for assistance is made, the following process is observed:
- Request is received from an applicant, Associa branch or committee member by completing the online form below and including requested documentation
- Request is reviewed by staff, additional documentation requested of submitter, if needed.
- Request is forwarded to National Committee for consideration, secondary review by Board of Directors.
- The National Committee/Board of Directors responds in a timely manner commensurate with the scale of the disaster, the nature of the need, and the availability of Associa Cares’ financial resources.
- Staff follows up with submitter to report decision on the request for assistance.
- If approved for assistance, a check is requested for distribution to the recipient.
Do you or someone you know need assistance?
Complete the Request for Assistance Form below