DALLAS, Texas – November 19, 2013 – Associa Cares, the philanthropic arm of Associa, recently donated relief funds to several families in need of assistance following the effects of natural or man-made disasters.
Associa Cares relies on volunteers from national and local committees to help identify people in both Associa and non-Associa managed communities affected by tragedies.
Below is a list of the Associa branches that helped families in need in their respective areas of the country.
• Dallas, Texas – A donation was made possible through Associa headquarters and Principal Management Group of North Texas when two local families lost items in their apartments due to recent flooding and a large fire destroyed a local family’s home.
• Brentwood, Tennessee – A donation was made possible through Morris Property Management after a large fire displaced multiple families from their homes.
• Chantilly, Virginia – A donation was made possible through Community Management Corporation after two large local fires impacted multiple neighborhoods and displaced many homeowners from their residences.
• Colorado Springs, Colorado – A donation was made possible through Colorado Association Services to help multiple families and organizations displaced and affected by the recent flooding.
• Falls Church, Virginia – A donation was made possible through Legum & Norman to help two large local families who lost their homes to house fires.
• Dublin, Ohio – A donation was made possible through Real Property Management to help a local single mother who was struck and killed by a passing car.
“As soon as we learned of these incidents from the local committees, we immediately took action to help those affected,” said Associa Cares President Joey Carona. “Associa Cares wants to help these families resume life and get back to normal living conditions as quickly as possible.”
Associa Cares is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization created to assist families and communities in crisis as a result of natural and man-made disasters. Through donations provided at fundraising events across the country, Associa Cares is able to provide necessary goods and services to the families affected by these types of tragedies. If you know of a family who has been the victim of a natural or man-made disaster, go directly to www.associacares.com to submit a request.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.