DALLAS, Texas – July 1, 2013 – Associa Cares, the philanthropic arm of Associa, recently donated relief funds to families who were in need of assistance following the effects of natural or man-made disasters.
Associa Cares relies on volunteers from national and local committees to help identify people in both Associa and non-Associa managed communities affected by tragedies.
Below is a list of the Associa branches that helped families in need in their respective areas of the country. Many of these families were affected by house fires, hurricane damage and other disasters:
• Carmel, Indiana – A donation was made possible though Community Association Services of Indiana.
• Falls Church, Virginia – A donation was made possible through Legum & Norman, Inc.
• Richmond, Virginia – A donation was made possible through Community Group.
• Dublin, Ohio – A donation was made possible through Real Property Management.
• Mt. Laurel, New Jersey – A donation was made possible through MAMCO Property Management.
• Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania – A donation was made possible through Mid-Atlantic Management Corporation.
“Associa Cares was created to help families around the country who have been affected by tragedy or man-made disaster,” said Associa Senior Vice President Craig Koss. “We are saddened to hear about these incidents, but glad we could take immediate action to help those in need.”
Associa Cares is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization created to assist families and communities in crisis as a result of natural and man-made disasters. Through donations provided at fundraising events across the country, Associa Cares is able to provide necessary goods and services to the families affected by these types of tragedies. If you know of a family who has been the victim of a natural or man-made disaster, go directly to www.associacares.com to submit a request.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.